Urgent, Job Vacancies for post Offshore Construction Engineer
Location : Offshore Miri, Sarawak
Contract Period : Twelve (12) Months with an extension option of Six (6) Months or by 21st August 2015, which ever comes earlier
- Degree in any engineering discipline or equivalent
- Minimum six (6) year working experience in the Oil & Gas industry including Field Engineer work experience in Offshore Project Execution and Workpack preparation.
- Knowledgeable in :-
· Daily activities planning, work sequence, monitor work progress of the project and propose the recovery plan if required.
· Raise site technical quires and propose the solution.
· Prepare red line mark up drawings.
· Prepare commissioning check sheet.
· Prepare heavy lift check sheet.
· Raise additional work or site instruction and estimate manpower and equipments required.
· Check project materials delivered on site to ensure they are correct specification and quantities. Highlight additional materials required.
· Prepare speeding list; check all spading points before carry out hot work activities.
· Prepare and monitor hydro test and reinstatement test packages.
· Familiar with platform start up operation.
· Prepare nitrogen purging procedures.
· Record all punch lists, differed and deleted job cards.
· Prepare platform handover certificate for operations.
· Prepare close out report.
If you are interested, please submit your latest cv to me via email; nurul.ashikin@cekaptechnical.
* Closing date : 2 Jan 2014 (Wednesday) @ 1530 hours