Position : Material Expeditor
Duration : 12 months + 6 months extension option
Location : Miri, Sarawak & Offshore (when required)
Qualification : Minimum a Diploma in any Engineering discipline or equivalent.
• Minimum 15 years experience in construction management and project execution management.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Upstream Oil and Gas industry with the following offshore project execution experience;
- Offshore equipment/material delivery tracking, materials receiving and issuing.
- Logistics management & coordination including warehousing, aviation, freight and sea vessels.
• Knowledge of Post Award Contract Management activities which includes;
- Managing material and/or equipment procurement contracts
- Delivery process flow, packing, verification and documentation
• Knowledge in tracking offshore execution activities such as;
- Coordination of material tracking for onshore minor fabrication, offshore hook-up & commissioning and back-load
- Interpret design requirement into construction material load out scheduling
- Generate project material tracking mechanism
• Knowledge in using any Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) System and proficient performing material buying and generating report using this system. (Example : Purchase order release, service entry approval, running reports). Experience in using SAP P16 will be advantage.
Interest applicant, pls send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & cc to email@example.com soonest possible as the closing date is on 19 Dec 2013.