September 9, 2013
Misi Setia Oil and Gas Jobs
Misi Setia Oil & Gas Sdn. Bhd. (MSOG) was incorporated in June 2002 to venture into Malaysian Oil & Gas Industry.
Today, MSOG, a company with dual certifications of ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007 and Petronas Product Services Registration, has grown to his full capabilities and abilities in the following business activities:
* EPCC of Skid Packages including Oil & Gas metering skid and filtration skid.
* EPCC Oil & Gas Pipeline Transmission & Distribution System (Onshore).
* Pipeline Relocation & Hot Tapping Works.
* Plant & Terminal Project
* Oil & Gas Products Trading & After Sales Services.
For those who share our expansion vision and determination, and are willing to give their best, we offer a challenging working environment, competitive pay, stability, career growth, great benefits and a rewarding experience. Salary and benefits will commensurate with qualifications, experience and ability.
* To achieve company sales objective for a profitable business and to drive control flow meter and analyser sales to achieve the product sales target.
* Responsible for managing a product portfolio and conduct technical sales with customers and to identify new business potentials in other customer segment and locations.
* To increase sales in existing customers and key accounts in assigned area/region.
* To achieve principal sales target by adopting solution based selling with growth and profitability
* To assume the role of Product Champion for the assigned product range.
* To assist senior product engineer on other reasonable assigned duties from time to time.
* To develop, support and participate in various marketing activities organized by the company.
* Any other reasonable duties assigned.
* Candidate should have an Engineering Degree / Higher Diploma, in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
* Have at least 5 years of Technical Sales experience in Oil & Gas or related industry.
* Have good technical knowledge in the field of Instrumentation and Valves.
* Computer literate, able to use MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Must have on transport and willing to travel out-station
* Good spoken and written Bahasa Malaysia and English. Other language would be an advantage
* Have good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to conduct presentations to customers
* Have knowledge and experience in preparing proposal in accordance with PTS and Shell standards
ASSISTANT / JUNIOR OFFICER
* To perform duties as administrative and secretarial i.e. business correspondence, minutes of meeting, travel arrangement, maintain proper filing and record system, and document control.
* To relief Front Office cum Admin Assistant during her absence.
* To support office administration and company activities.
* Closely follow-up and respond queries of potential customers.
* Perform other reasonable duties as required.
* Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Diploma in Secretarial, Business Administration or equivalent.
* Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
* Have at least 2 to 5 years working experience in similar capacity and preferably work experienced in an ISO certified company.
* Experience in development / properties will be an added advantage.
SAFETY AND HEALTH OFFICER
* To advise the HOD or any person in charge of a place of work on the measures to be taken in the interests of the safety and health of the persons employed in the place of work.
* To inspect the place of work to determine whether any machinery, plant, equipment, substance, appliance or process or any description of manual labour used in the place of work, is of such nature liable to cause bodily injury to any person working in the place of work.
* To investigate any accident, near miss accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning or occupational disease which has happened in the place of work
* To assist HOD or the Safety and Health Committee, if any, pursuant to regulation 11 of the Occupation Safety and Health (Safety and Health Committee) Regulations 1996 in organizing and implementing occupational safety and health program at the place of work.
* To become secretary to the Safety and Health Committee, as specified under sub-regulation 6 (2) of the Occupational Safety and Health Committee Regulations 1996, and performs all the functions of a secretary as specified in that regulation.
* To assist the Safety and Health Committee in any inspection of the place of work for the purpose of checking the effectiveness and efficacy of any measures taken in compliance with the Act or any regulations made under the Act.
* To collect, analyse and maintain statistics on any accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning and occupational which have occurred at the workplace of work.
* To carry out other instruction made by the employer or any person in charge of the place of work on any matters pertaining to safety & health of the place of work.
* To assist any officer in carrying out his duty under the Act or any regulations made under the Act.
* Organize HSE trainings to all staff.
o Produce excellent typed materials i.e. typing letters, memos, proposals, reports, presentation materials etc.
o Follow-up on expiry of Safety Competency of employees and arrange for renewals (e.g. - PMA, CF etc.).
o Assist compiling HSE document for tender requirement
o Coordinate and update toolbox speaker schedule
o Update Emergency headcount card if have new staff
* To conduct sub-contractor briefing and induction on HSE matters.
* To ensure all HSE staff holds a CIBD card.
* Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time by HSE Manager
* 5 years experience in the Occupational Safety & Health field.
* Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalence.
* Registered with DOSH (valid Green Book)
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org