Project Safety Advisor - KL Office (flexible)
Contract: 1 year
• University degree/ or Diploma/ certification or equivalent
• Demonstrated work experience in construction Safely- related position (including some prior oil & gas experience)
• Preferred working knowledge of safety management practices, processes, and expectations.
• Safely related experience with facilities fabrication, construction, transportation, and pre- commissioning as appropriate for specific project.
• Thorough knowledge of safety standards, codes, and practices
• Ability and desire to function in an integrated project team environment. Ability to develop successful working relationship with emphasis on effective communication in an integrated team environment.
• Maintains a high degree of ethical conduct.
• Must be able to effectively communicate/ influence multiples level, from Senior Level Manager to Worker.
• Ability to work in harsh environments (examples include temperature and/ or humidity extremes, remote locations with limited amenities) with changing priorities.
• Willingness to travel/ live away from home extended time periods
• Proficient in use of computers and programs such a Microsoft and Lotus Notes.
• Read, write and speak fluent English, as required to function effectively within project team
• May have location - specific fitness for duty requirement (examples include standing for extended time periods, climbing, bending, walking, reaching)
• No training will be provided (other than ExxonMobil specific safety standards and procedures)
Interested applicant please sent your resume to me via email;
*Closing Date : 15th March 2013 (Friday)