- Electrical Load List - The electrical loads are derived based on the Process & Instrument Diagram (P&ID) and input from other departments namely Process, Mechanical and Instrument.
- Single Line Diagram – Distribute the loads to different bus, based on the types of load.
- Major Equipment Sizing – Generators, Transformers, Main incoming feeders and Switchgear/Switchboard rating.
- Power System Study – Load Flow, Motor Starting, Short Circuit, Harmonic Distortion, Relay Protection Coordination and Transient Stability.
- Reports – Produce complete reports for above analysis.
power system study, power system analysis, edsa power analytics, steps to run power system study, load flow analysis, motor starting analysis, short circuit analysis, electrical design