I got this email from recruitment agent regarding the Oil and Gas Jobs in Myanmar. For those interested, please sent your application to Alice.
Good day to you. Would appreciate your assistance of recommending suitable candidates for my current hiring, as we are having immediate job openings in Myanmar & look forward for suitable persons to join by February 2012.
General Job Information :
· Project should be kicking start in February 2012 for about 18 months project,
· The hire staff are required to locate in Ulsan, Korea for about 10 months with 12weeks/2weeks rotation with the commissioning team
· Then will be posted to Myanmar on 28day/28day rotation.
· Transport, Accommodation and insurance are provided by the company.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role and in EPCIC environment;
· At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role
· Commissioning and start up experience
· Excellent technical knowledge of maintenance methods and equipment
· Experience with CMMS (SAP preferred) & ePTW systems
Opening Positions Are:
1. Technical Support Engineer
2. PTW Coordinator
3. Control Room Operator
4. Turbo Lead Technician
5. Mechanical Lead Technician
6. Instrument Lead Technician
7. Electrical Lead Technician
8. Logistic / Warehouse Supervisor
- HSE Superintendent
- Offshore Production Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor
- Instrument / DCS Supervisor
- Onshore Production Supervisor
- Maintenance Supervisor
Send your detail updated CV mentioning the following details:
Notice period :
Current salary :
Expected salary :
Current Location :
Point of Origin :
Passport Validity :
Year of experience in offshore oil and gas industry:
Total years of experience as lead supervision :
Thanks for your valuable time.
oil and gas jobs, myanmar oil and gas jobs, myanmar oil and gas vacancies, myanmar oil jobs, myanmar jobs, velosi logo, velosi recruitment agency